1. Complete teaching in English and researching assignment in time.
2. Establish and instruct extracurricular activities and club activities for students.
3. Assist Admission office in student recruiting event.
4. Communication with homeroom teachers, Academic Affairs Office and parents, in terms of classroom behavior and academic performance of the students
5. Assign appropriate homework and correct homework
6. Class supervision and accurate student records of performance
7. Preparation of timely student reports
8. Attendance at parent/teacher meetings staff meetings and other promotional events from time to time as required
9. Other assigned duties as required by the director to ensure the smooth functioning of the working unit.
10. Participate and organize extra curricular activities
11. Provide references and letters and certain counseling duties as requested by the Student Services Centre.
1. Applicants must at least have Bachelor degree in related major, and masters and PhD will be preferred.
2. Strong academic background, excellent teaching attitude, and superb communication skills. Previous experience of teaching AP/IB/A level/ IGCSE will be highly considered.
3. Solid English skill, able to teach bilingually or in 100% English
4. Responsible and passionate for teaching
5. Good team player
6. Able to embrace diversity in culture.